Sexual Violence Prevention and Education
The summary for the Sexual Violence Prevention and Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sexual Violence Prevention and Education: The purpose of this program announcement is to announce the availability of fiscal year (FY) 2012 funds to award formula-based cooperative agreements to states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Pacific Island Territories and Jurisdictions (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands). Funds are to be used for strategies that prevent first-time perpetration and first-time victimization. This program addresses the Healthy People 2020 focus area(s) of Injury and Violence Prevention.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sexual Violence Prevention and Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE07-7010501SUPP12|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 30, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 30, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 18, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 29, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$33,714,792|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||57|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants The following recipients may submit an application: Eligible applicants are State Health Departments who are currently funded under CE07-701.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rape Prevention and Education
- • DELTA FOCUS (Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances, Fo...
- • Preventing Injuries and Violence by Informing State Strategies
- • Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NV...
- • Prescription Drug Overdose: Boost for State Prevention
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...