Short-term Mentored Career Enhancement Award in Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research for Mid-Career and Senior Investigators (K18)
The summary for the Short-term Mentored Career Enhancement Award in Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research for Mid-Career and Senior Investigators (K18) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Short-term Mentored Career Enhancement Award in Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research for Mid-Career and Senior Investigators (K18): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages applications for short-term mentored career enhancement (K18) awards in dental, oral and craniofacial research with a focus on behavioral and social sciences, and genetic and genomic research. The intent of this program is to provide mid-career or senior investigators with short-term training in the theories, tools, methods or approaches of another scientific area, in order to enhance their existing research program. Two categories of candidates are targeted: (a) established dental, oral, and craniofacial research investigators who seek training with investigators from another field, in order to enrich their existing dental, oral and craniofacial research program; and (b) established investigators in other fields who seek training with dental, oral and craniofacial research investigators in order to facilitate the introduction of dental, oral and craniofacial research into an existing research program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Short-term Mentored Career Enhancement Award in Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research for Mid-Career and Senior Investigators (K18)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-179|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||320896, 320887|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 7, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 7, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Apr 11, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 11, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Special district governments
Private institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
City or township governments
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...