Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Programs Phase I Solicitation FY-2006
The summary for the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Programs Phase I Solicitation FY-2006 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Science Foundation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Programs Phase I Solicitation FY-2006: The SBIR/STTR Programs stimulate technological innovation in the private sector, by strengthening the role of small business concerns in meeting Federal research and development needs, increasing the commercial application of federally supported research results, and fostering and encouraging participation by socially and economically disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Programs Phase I Solicitation FY-2006|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Science Foundation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||05-605|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Engineering Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 08, 2005 Topics: Biotechnology (BT), Chemical|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 07, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||150|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org NSF Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure
- • EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program: Track-2 Focused EPSCoR Collaborations ...
- • Advanced Biomanufacturing of Therapeutic Cells
- • IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: REvolutionizing engineering and computer science...
- • Data Infrastructure Building Blocks
- • Integrative Hybrid and Complex Systems (IHCS)
- • Geomechanics & Geotechnical Systems (GGS)
- • Materials Use: Science, Engineering, and Society (MUSES)
- More Grants from the National Science Foundation
- • Division of Environmental Biology
- • Long Term Research in Environmental Biology
- • Algorithms for Threat Detection
- • EarthScope
- • EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Track 4: EPSCoR Research Fellows