Small Research Grants for Establishing Basic Science-Clinical Collaborations to Understand Structural Birth Defects (R03)
The summary for the Small Research Grants for Establishing Basic Science-Clinical Collaborations to Understand Structural Birth Defects (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Small Research Grants for Establishing Basic Science-Clinical Collaborations to Understand Structural Birth Defects (R03): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to promote initial establishment of basic science-clinical collaborations by providing small grants to teams of basic scientists, physician scientists, and/or clinicians. These interdisciplinary teams may include but are not limited to the following: developmental biologists, cell biologists, geneticists, genomicists, physician scientists including individuals with DVM/VMD degrees, clinicians, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, and/or bioinformaticists.
|Federal Grant Title:||Small Research Grants for Establishing Basic Science-Clinical Collaborations to Understand Structural Birth Defects (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-323|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||323826, 323825, 323849, 323848, 323824, 323827, 323823, 323839|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Oral Diseases and Disorders Research; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Research Infrastructure Programs; Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders; Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 7, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 7, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Oct 8, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Special district governments
City or township governments
Independent school districts
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Private institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...