Smokeless Tobacco Reference Products (UC2)
The summary for the Smokeless Tobacco Reference Products (UC2) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Smokeless Tobacco Reference Products (UC2): FDA's CTP is seeking to develop a smokeless tobacco reference products program that will require significant collaboration and research efforts with outside organizations. The selected organization(s) will develop smokeless tobacco reference products representing at minimum two categories of commercially available smokeless tobacco product types to be used for investigational non-clinical purposes by tobacco manufacturers, contract and government laboratories, and academic institutions. FDA's CTP will prioritize the product types.
|Federal Grant Title:||Smokeless Tobacco Reference Products (UC2)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-15-026|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2015|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2015|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
Independent school districts
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
City or township governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Special district governments
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the HHS Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement of RFA-FD-15-026 on NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Ko
Grants Management Specialist
Food & Drug Administration 301-443-5869
- Similar Government Grants
- • FDA Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
- • Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Imple...
- • Support for Small Scientific Conference Grant Program
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Health Organization (WHO) International Program...
- • Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products
- More Grants from the Food Drug Administration
- • NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Enhance and Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Survei...
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support Shellfish Safety Assistance Project (U01)
- • Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA C...
- • Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food ...
- • National Training, Education, Extension, Outreach, and Technical Assistance Competitive Gr...