Solid-State Lighting Advanced Technology Research and Development 2015
The summary for the Solid-State Lighting Advanced Technology Research and Development 2015 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Solid-State Lighting Advanced Technology Research and Development 2015: Through research and development of solid state lighting (SSL) including both light emitting diode and organic light emitting diode technologies the objectives of this opportunity are to maximize the energy efficiency of SSL products in the market place, remove market barriers through improvements to lifetime, color quality, and lighting system performance, reduce costs of SSL sources and luminaires, improve product consistency while maintaining high quality products, and encourage the growth, leadership, and sustainability of domestic US manufacturing within the SSL industry.
|Federal Grant Title:||Solid-State Lighting Advanced Technology Research and Development 2015|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0001171|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 15, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 15, 2015|
|Posted Date:||October 15th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Oct 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Apr 16, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the FOA for detailed eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- EERE Exchange
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nicole E. Murray, Contract Specialist, 412-386-7263
National Energy Technology Laboratory 304-285-4084
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY19 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA
- • Advanced Building Construction with Energy Efficient Technologies & Practices (ABC)
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) - 2019
- • Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002117: Research and Development Opportunities for I...
- • Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002118: Research and Development Opportunities for B...
- • Forest Products Industry of the Future
- • Energy Efficient Building Technologies
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 an...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 C...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-...
- • Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed...