Solid-State Lighting Product Development Funding Opportunity - Round VII
The summary for the Solid-State Lighting Product Development Funding Opportunity - Round VII grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Solid-State Lighting Product Development Funding Opportunity - Round VII: The Department of Energy (DOE), National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), on behalf of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Building Technologies (BT) Program, is seeking applications for applied research in the Solid-State Lighting (SSL) Product Development Program. Product Development is the systematic use of knowledge gained from basic and applied research to develop or improve commercially viable materials, devices, or systems. Technical activities are focused on a targeted market application with fully defined price, efficacy, and other performance parameters necessary for success of the proposed product. Product development encompasses the technical activities of product concept modeling through to the development of test models and field ready prototypes. In some cases, product development may include focused-short-term applied research, but its relevance to a specific product must be clearly identified.
|Federal Grant Title:||Solid-State Lighting Product Development Funding Opportunity - Round VII|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000330|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- BONNIE S. DOWDELL, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001630: Building Americ...
- • Scaling Up the Next Generation of Building Efficiency Packages
- • Solid State Lighting Advanced Technology R&D 2017
- • Request for Information: Teaming Partner List for Upcoming Funding Opportunity Announcemen...
- • DE-FOA-0001631: Request for Information: Miscellaneous Electric Loads (MELs) Energy Effici...
- • Forest Products Industry of the Future
- • Energy Efficient Building Technologies
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Collaboration Opportunity Notice with the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • University Turbine Systems Request for Information FY17
- • Topics for Advanced Combustion Systems of the Future
- • Sensor and Modeling Approaches for Enhanced Observability and Controllability of Power Sys...