Source Attribution of Radiative Forcing in Chemical Transport Models
The summary for the Source Attribution of Radiative Forcing in Chemical Transport Models grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Source Attribution of Radiative Forcing in Chemical Transport Models: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Research and Development (ORD), is seeking applications proposing research on expanding adjoint methods in chemical transport models to account for source attribution of radiative forcing from short-lived climate forcers. Applications may address methods for tracking how emissions of aerosols and their precursors as well as precursors of tropospheric ozone affect radiative forcing and air quality.
|Federal Grant Title:||Source Attribution of Radiative Forcing in Chemical Transport Models|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-G2011-ORD-A1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Office of Research and Development Consolidated Research/Training/Fellowships|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 16, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 08, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$245,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$245,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eligibility Contact,James Gentry,703-347-8093 Electronic Submissions,Ron Josephson, 703-308-0442 Technical Contacts, John Dawson,703-347-8109 and Rob Pinder,919-541-3731
James Gentry, Ron Josephson, John Dawson, Rob Pinder [firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for College and University Students
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin
- • National Priorities: Impacts of Water Conservation on Water Quality in Premise Plumbing an...
- • National Priorities: Life Cycle Costs of Water Infrastructure Alternatives
- • Cooperative Training Partnership in Environmental Health Sciences Research
- • Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research
- • Develop Risk Assessment and Data Evaluation Methodologies for the Potential Ecological Imp...
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for Pre-Baccalaureate College Students
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...