South Africa Law Enforcement Investigations for Wildlife Crime
The summary for the South Africa Law Enforcement Investigations for Wildlife Crime grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
South Africa Law Enforcement Investigations for Wildlife Crime: INL seeks to build upon South Africa'ÃÂs law enforcement capabilities to combat wildlife crime and their response to wildlife trafficking by (1) building wildlife investigative and law enforcement skills in crime scene management and case management with the aim of increased prosecutions of those higher up in the syndicates; (2) assisting South African law enforcement in conducting more intelligence-driven investigations; and (3) building expertise that will help analyze and map the illicit wildlife trade to increase a proactive approach toward targeting illicit networks. Proposals may encompass any or all of the targets.
|Federal Grant Title:||South Africa Law Enforcement Investigations for Wildlife Crime|
|Federal Agency Name:||International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||INLEA-INLCJ-15-008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Criminal Justice Systems|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2015 No Explanation|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2015 No Explanation|
|Posted Date:||Jul 17, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 17, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Be a registered U.S. or foreign non-profit organization, including non-governmental organizations, educational institutions, faith based and community organizations; national and provincial park boards (in-country); and other parasternal entities (in-country).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- South Africa Law Enforcement Investigations for Wildlife Crime
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair 703-516-1988
- Similar Government Grants
- • Justice Academy Curriculum Development in Armenia
- • Juvenile Rehabilitation and Reintegration in Kabul and Nangarhar Provinces
- • Strengthening Implementation of Anticorruption Standards Globally
- • Enhancing Students' Understanding of their Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina's Criminal Jus...
- • Monitoring and Reporting on State Integrity and Anticorruption Activities in Moldova
- • Mexico Merida Initiative Culture of Lawfulness Program
- • Legal Education Visiting Scholar Program - Afghanistan
- • Haiti Criminal Law Training Programs
- More Grants from the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair
- • Female Corrections Academy Training, Development, and Mentoring Assistance Project
- • Afghanistan Legal Education Alumni Coordination & Scholar Project
- • Reducing Human Trafficking Through Forensics in Central America
- • Sahel Road Safety initiative Reintegration Program
- • INL REDS Colombia - Colombia Social Inclusion and Civil Society Engagement for Survivors o...