South Carolina urban communities
The summary for the South Carolina urban communities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
South Carolina urban communities: The (NRCS) – South Carolina State Office, an agency under United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is directing resources with emphasis on education, economic and conservation practices for organic and naturally grown crops and producers in the urban communities. Evaluation of educational workshops for at least 95 urban organic and naturally grown producers in South Carolina metropolitan cities. Conduct at least one educational workshop per year in each urban city. NRCS has $150,000 available for a 3-year agreement. Applications are requested from Federally recognized tribal governments, State and local units of government, non-governmental organizations, and institutions of higher learning for competitive consideration of grant or agreement awards for projects 3 years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives, eligibility criteria, and application instructions for projects. Applications will be screened for completeness and compliance with the provisions of this notice. Incomplete and/or noncompliant Applications will be eliminated from competition, and notification of elimination will be sent to the applicant.
|Federal Grant Title:||South Carolina urban communities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-SC-EQIP-19-GEN0010301|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants and applications must meet eligibility criteria by the application deadline to be considered for award. Eligible applicant type is determined by the implementing program statute.Eligibility for this opportunity is limited to the following entity types: Federally recognized tribal governments, State and local units of government, non-governmental organizations, or institution of higher learning.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Clark Phillips
Grants Management Specialist
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019- Vermont
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Progra...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCP...
- • Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon
- • Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Partnerships to provide direct technical services