Special Focus Competition: Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education CFDA 84.116N
The summary for the Special Focus Competition: Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education CFDA 84.116N grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Special Focus Competition: Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education CFDA 84.116N: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about ligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: To provide grants for or enter into cooperative agreements to improve postsecondary education opportunities by focusing on problem areas or improvement approaches in postsecondary education. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.116N. Applications for grants under the Funding for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE)--Special Focus competition: Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education, CFDA Number 84.116N, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.326, not 84.326A). The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Special Focus Competition: Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education CFDA 84.116N|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-020808-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 11, 2008 Applications Available: February 8,|
|Posted Date:||Feb 08, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 15, 2008|
|Archive Date:||May 11, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)or combinations of IHEs, and other Public and Private Non-Profit Institutions and Agencies.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
Phone 202-502-7513 Frank.Frankfort@ed.gov Department of Education E-Mail
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE)--First in the World Program (F...
- • The Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): National Center for Information and Technical...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): First in The World (FITW) Program: DEVELOPMENT Gr...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): First in The World (FITW) Program: VALIDATION Gra...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success...
- • FIPSE Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education
- • FIPSE U.S.-Brazil Higher Education Consortia Program
- • Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education--The Comprehensive Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Prog...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Upward Bound Program CFDA Number 84.047A
- • Office of innovation and Improvement (OII): Investing in Innovation (I3) Fund: Development...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Preschool Development Grants: Prescho...
- • Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Performance Partnership Pilots (...