Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences (P50)
The summary for the Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences (P50) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences (P50): The ORWH and participating organizations and institutes seek to expand the Specialized Centers of Interdisciplinary Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences. These centers will provide opportunities for interdisciplinary approaches to advancing studies in sex differences research. Each SCOR should develop a research agenda bridging basic and clinical research underlying a health issue that affects women.
|Federal Grant Title:||Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences (P50)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OD-11-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 04, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 04, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 20, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Nov 04, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||9|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FDA Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
- • Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Imple...
- • Support for Small Scientific Conference Grant Program
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Health Organization (WHO) International Program...
- • Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...