State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers, 2011
The summary for the State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers, 2011 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers, 2011: The SJS Program is designed to maintain and enhance each state's capacity to address criminal justice issues through the collection and analysis of data. The program provides limited funds to coordinate statistical activities within the state, conduct research to estimate the impacts of legislative and policy changes, and serve as a liaison role to assist BJS with gathering data from respondent agencies in their states. Each application for funding under this program must identify the participating organizations in the state and the particular issues to be addressed. Each year, BJS announces specific topics for analysis and encourages applicants to give careful consideration to planning activities that fit within one or more of the designated topics (see section SJS Program Themes). If a SAC does not feel that any of the topics are relevant to its state, then it may identify a topic or statistical activity of critical importance to its jurisdiction.
|Federal Grant Title:||State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers, 2011|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Statistics|
|Grant Categories:||Information and Statistics|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2011-BJS-2831|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Nov 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Nov 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State SAC's are the only entities eligible to apply for funds under the SJS program. The applicant SAC must be authorized by state legislation or executive order. The SAC must be a nonpartisan professional organization, serving all branches of the criminal justice system and all levels of government in the state and the general public.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Price-Grear Program Analyst Phone 202-616-3561
General Information [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2015 State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assist...
- • State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Center, 2013
- • 2012 State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistanc...
- • State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers
- • 2010 State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers
- • FY 2005 BJS State Justice Statistics (SJS) Program
- • FY 2004 BJS State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers
- • State Justice Statistics Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Statistics
- • FY 2014 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)
- • Methodological Research to Support National Survey of Children's Exposure to Violence
- • BJS FY 2016 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X) Implementation Assistance Program: ...
- • FY 2016 Continuation of the Federal Justice Statistics Program
- • National Survey of Youth in Custody (NSYC-3) 2017-18