State Protection and Advocacy for Traumatic Brain Injury (PATBI) Program
The summary for the State Protection and Advocacy for Traumatic Brain Injury (PATBI) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State Protection and Advocacy for Traumatic Brain Injury (PATBI) Program: Awards made through this program are used to plan, develop outreach strategies, and carry out services for individuals with TBI as authorized in the section 1253 of the Public Health Service (PHS) Act. Services provided by State P&A Systems may include the provision of the following: information, referrals, and advice; individual and family advocacy; legal representation; and specific assistance in self-advocacy. Grant funds for these services must supplement, not supplant, non-Federal funds available in the State in which the P&A System is established.
|Federal Grant Title:||State Protection and Advocacy for Traumatic Brain Injury (PATBI) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-07-043|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||State Grants for Protection and Advocacy Services|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||57|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State P&A System (as defined in section 102 of the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 2000) State P&A System (as defined in section 102 of the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 2000)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- David Heppel, M.D.
[email protected] Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Protection and Advocacy Traumatic Brain Injury Program (PATBI)
- • Traumatic Brain Injury Protection and Advocacy
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care