State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements: (PCA) Cooperative Agreements. The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) seeks to establish cooperative agreements with state and regional organizations to provide training and technical assistance (T/TA) to potential and existing section 330 health centers, including: 1. Statewide/Regional Health Center T/TA Activities: Conduct statewide/regional health center T/TA activities based on the identified statewide/regional T/TA needs in the areas of Program Requirements and Performance Improvement. 2. Statewide/Regional Program Assistance: Conduct statewide/regional program assistance activities based on statewide/regional and/or HRSA/BPHC priorities. Subject to the availability of appropriated funds, HRSA anticipates awarding approximately $43 million annually to establish approximately 51 cooperative agreements for federal fiscal years 2012-2016.
|Federal Grant Title:||State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-12-114|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Technical and Non-Financial Assistance to Health Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 02, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 02, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 02, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$43,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||51|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include public, non-profit, and for-profit entities that can provide T/TA on a state-wide or regional basis to community and faith-based organizations. Interested applicants must currently work with health centers or other community-based providers with missions and governance structures similar to that of health centers or on health center related issues.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Health Center Training and Technical Assistance Partners Cooperative Agreements (...
- • National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCAs)
- • Integration of Oral Health and Primary Care Practice Technical Assistance (IOHPCP)
- • National Technical Assistance Center Cooperative Agreement
- • State and Regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs) Cooperative Agreement
- • National Project Management of the HRSA HDC
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care