Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems CFDA 84.372A
The summary for the Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems CFDA 84.372A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems CFDA 84.372A: .Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Institute of Education Sciences; Notice Inviting Applications for Grants to Support Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems for Fiscal Year (FY) 2007. Purpose of the Program: The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to State educational agencies (SEAs) for the development of longitudinal data systems to efficiently and accurately manage, analyze, disaggregate, and use individual student data, consistent with the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended. These data systems will respond to the multiple information needs of key stakeholders, support State and local decision-making and facilitate needed research to improve student academic achievement and close achievement gaps. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Number 84.372A. Applications for grants under the Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems competition, CFDA Number 84.372A, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems competition at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program or competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.372, not 84.372A).
|Federal Grant Title:||Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems CFDA 84.372A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-121806-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Statewide Data Systems|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 15, 2007 Applications Available: December 22,|
|Posted Date:||Dec 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Apr 14, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to State Education Agencies (SEAs).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
U.S. Department of Education
National Center for Education Statistics
1990 K Street, NW.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Statewide, Longitudinal Data Systems Program CFDA N...
- • Opportunity ED-GRANTS-062608-001
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Educati...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Upward Bound Math and Science Program CFDA Number...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abr...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (C...