Statistical Coordination Center for the Population-based Research Optimizing Screening through Personalized Regimens (PROSPR)(U01)
The summary for the Statistical Coordination Center for the Population-based Research Optimizing Screening through Personalized Regimens (PROSPR)(U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Statistical Coordination Center for the Population-based Research Optimizing Screening through Personalized Regimens (PROSPR)(U01): Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is part of a new program on population-based research optimizing screening through personalized regimens (PROSPR). PROSPRs overall purpose is to promote coordinated, multidisciplinary research to evaluate and improve the cancer screening process (recruitment, screening, diagnosis, referral for treatment). This goal will be mainly realized by a network of 9-12 PROSPR Research Centers (to be supported under a separate FOA, see below). This FOA solicits applications for a single PROSPR Statistical Coordinating Center, which will support the Research Centers. Specifically, the Statistical Coordination Center will serve as a repository for pooled data (to be gathered by the Research Centers) on the screened populations, the screening processes, and ultimate clinical outcomes. The Statistical Coordination Center must also provide necessary expertise and lead for standardizing pooled data and their analyses. In addition, the Statistical Coordination Center is expected to facilitate other trans-PROSPR activities and collaborative research. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Cooperative Agreement Specialized Centers (U01) funding mechanism. It is imperative that prospective applicants for the Statistical Coordination Center award familiarize themselves with the parallel FOA for PROSPR Research Centers (RFA-CA-11-003) that utilize the U54 funding mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Statistical Coordination Center for the Population-based Research Optimizing Screening through Personalized Regimens (PROSPR)(U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-11-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 09, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 09, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Nov 12, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Nov 12, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 12, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fundamental Mechanisms of Affective and Decisional Processes in Cancer Control (R01 Clinic...
- • U.S. and Low- and Middle-Income Country (LMIC) HIV-Associated Malignancy Research Centers ...
- • Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancrea...
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis,...
- • Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET) (U01 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pilot Studies in Pancreatic Cancer
- • Cancer Prevention Research Small Grant Program
- • Molecular Targets for Nutrients in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...