Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
The summary for the Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals: EPA Region 9 is soliciting proposals to help implement the Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA) and to support efforts by the agricultural community to transition away from high-risk pesticides to lower risk pesticides and sustainable practices in food production. The program supports grants for education, extension and demonstration projects for FQPA transition and reduced risk practices for pest management in agriculture.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R9-CED1-06-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Training Demonstrations and Educational Outreach|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 03, 2006 Proposals must be postmarked (if sub|
|Posted Date:||Dec 13, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 13, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Apr 02, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$390,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||06|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Individuals
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All projects must occur within one or more of the states of EPA Region 9 (Hawaii, Nevada, Arizona, California), Tribal Nations, or the Pacific Trust Islands including the U.S. flag areas of American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands and Guam; and the freely associated states of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of Palau. Commodity organizations and growers groups are eligible to apply for funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Hodge, Don, Agricultural Program, Phone 415-972-3240, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Hodge, Don
- Similar Government Grants
- • Center of Excellence for Chemical Alternatives Assessment
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • National Pesticide Information Center
- • The Economics of School Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- • Using Educational Networks to Increase Schools' Adoption of Integrated Pest Management
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Pesticide Misuse Initiative Program Request For Proposals (RFP)
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement