Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
The summary for the Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals: EPA Region III is soliciting proposals to help implement the Pesticide Misuse Initiative and to support the proper use and storage of pesticides in residential and agricultural settings. The program supports innovative efforts that enable homeowners and farmers to be better educated and trained on the use of consumer and agricultural pesticide products.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R3WCM-06-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Training Demonstrations and Educational Outreach|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 30, 2005 Proposals must be postmarked or subm|
|Posted Date:||Oct 12, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Oct 12, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$120,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Butler, John, Project Officer, Phone 215-814-2127, Fax 215-814-3113, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Butler, John
- Similar Government Grants
- • Center of Excellence for Chemical Alternatives Assessment
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • National Pesticide Information Center
- • The Economics of School Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- • Using Educational Networks to Increase Schools' Adoption of Integrated Pest Management
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- • Pesticide Misuse Initiative Program Request For Proposals (RFP)
- • FIFRA Special Project Grant, Worker Protection Standard(WPS) Stewardship Program: 2005 Req...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...