Strengthening Blood Transfusion Services and Blood Safety in Tanzania
The summary for the Strengthening Blood Transfusion Services and Blood Safety in Tanzania grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Blood Transfusion Services and Blood Safety in Tanzania: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Strengthening Blood Transfusion Services and Blood Safety in Tanzania. Approximately $15,000 is available to fund one award to public, private, for-profit, or non-profit organizations (including faith-based organizations) that has at least one major operation headquarted in sub-Saharan Africa. The purpose of the program is to assess key needs and resources and to make recommendations for strengthening blood supply and transfusion services in Tanzania. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Blood Transfusion Services and Blood Safety in Tanzania|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03047|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2003 The application must be received by|
|Posted Date:||May 06, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Aug 06, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- French, Patricia, Grants Assistant, Phone 770-488-2758, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com French, Patricia
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2