Strengthening Management Support Services for HHS Global AIDS Program in the Republic of India
The summary for the Strengthening Management Support Services for HHS Global AIDS Program in the Republic of India grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Management Support Services for HHS Global AIDS Program in the Republic of India: Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA AA019 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Strengthening Management Support Services for HHS Global AIDS Program in the Republic of Uganda. $1,000,000 will be available in FY2005 to fund between one and three India-based organizations to provide management, administrative and some technical support to the HHS/GAP India program. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is September 15, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Management Support Services for HHS Global AIDS Program in the Republic of India|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA019|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2005 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||Aug 05, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 05, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 06, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Organizations that possess the experience and ability to identify, select and manage sub-grantees in a transparent and competitive process and report back to HHS may submit applications. Awardees must be based in India and may be public, non-profit organizations; private non-profit organizations; universities; community-based organizations; and faith-based organizations with experience in identifying appropriate subgrantees in a transparent and competitive process to design and carry out the goals and objectives of HHS/GAP in India. Awardees must also be capable of providing planning, management and monitoring support to subgrantees. In addition, each eligible applicant will: Be a legal entity that has worked in India for over ten years. Have experience in working in the health sector (preferably in the area of HIV/AIDS care and support) for over five years. Possess at least ten years of experience in successfully managing efficient and sustainable programs. Possess experience and capability in efficiently awarding (in a transparent and competitive process) and monitoring subcontracts and/or subgrants in India. Have earned the recognition and respect of the Government of India at both the national and state levels. Have earned the recognition and respect of local NGOs in India. Possess contacts and proactive working relationships with networks of NGOs and faith-based organizations. Have an existing office in one or more of the following locations, which will serve as the headquarters for this cooperative agreement: Chennai; Hyderabad; or Bangalore, for grantees that will focus on the southern region of India. If additional applicants are selected to focus on other regions in India, applicants must have an office in at least one of the following locations: Bhopal; Patna; Lucknow; Jaipur; Ranchi; Bhubaneshwar; Calcutta; or Mumbai. The applicant must have had a fully functional office of its own in one of the above cities for a minimum of two years.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2