Strengthening Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Private Sector Care Networks in the Republic of India as Part of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
The summary for the Strengthening Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Private Sector Care Networks in the Republic of India as Part of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Private Sector Care Networks in the Republic of India as Part of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief: Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA AA058 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Strengthening Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Private-Sector Care Networks in the Republic of India as Part of the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief. $750,000 will be available in FY2005 to fund up to four awards to Indian-owned organizations for the purpose of addressing the HIV-related health care needs in the south India state of Andhra Pradesh and, to a lesser extent, in other states in India affected by the epidemic, by strengthening the existing health care infrastructure in the private/non-government/faith-based sectors and mobilizing local institutions to commit to quality HIV-related health care. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is September 15, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Private Sector Care Networks in the Republic of India as Part of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA058|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2005 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 09, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Indian-owned public and private for-profit and non-profit organizations with established experience in four districts in Andhra Pradesh.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2