Strengthening Rehabilitation in District Environs (STRIDE)
The summary for the Strengthening Rehabilitation in District Environs (STRIDE) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Nepal USAID Kathmandu, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Rehabilitation in District Environs (STRIDE): The United States Agency for International Development in Nepal (USAID/Nepal) is seeking applications for a Cooperative Agreement from qualified organizations to implement a program entitled "Strengthening Rehabilitation in District Environs (STRIDE)." USAID/Nepal's primary objective with the STRIDE project is to improve the quality of services for victims of war and others who have suffered mobility-related injuries and community-based follow up for beneficiaries of the services. A complementary objective is to improve access to rehabilitation, including selective provision of treatment to people living with disability who are in extreme financial need. Coordination between government and other disability sector actors is an important tertiary objective. USAID seeks an appropriate balance between the number of persons benefited and the reach of the program into remote areas, with a balanced gender approach and incorporating social inclusion values. USAID plans to award one cooperative agreement with a total estimated amount of $1.2 million, subject to the availability of funds, but reserves the right to make multiple awards if it deems that preferable. The award is intended to cover a period of three years after award.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Rehabilitation in District Environs (STRIDE)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Nepal USAID Kathmandu|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-367-09-000001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Sep 02, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Oct 18, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pradeep Neupane Contracts Specialist Phone 97714007200
A&A Specialist, USAID/Nepal [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for a pre-bid conference: FEED THE FUTURE BANGLADESH NUTRITION ACTIVITY
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Nepal USAID Kathmandu
- • Nepal Counter Trafficking in Persons (NC-TIP)
- • Hariyo Ban II
- • Health and Hygiene Activity
- • Suaahara II