Strengthening Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (MMC), Early Infant Male Circumcision (EIMC) and Pre-Service Education in Lesotho
The summary for the Strengthening Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (MMC), Early Infant Male Circumcision (EIMC) and Pre-Service Education in Lesotho grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Africa USAID Pretoria, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (MMC), Early Infant Male Circumcision (EIMC) and Pre-Service Education in Lesotho: THIS RFA IS BEING RE-POSTED UNDER THE USAID SOUTH AFRICA MISSION.The overall goal of this Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision, Early Infant Male Circumcision service delivery activities and pre-service education in Lesotho is to strengthen the Government of Lesothos (GOL) capacity to respond to national priorities in health and HIV/AIDS and contribute to the national target of reducing the number of new HIV infections.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (MMC), Early Infant Male Circumcision (EIMC) and Pre-Service Education in Lesotho|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Africa USAID Pretoria|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-674-14-000002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$23,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$23,800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jackie Ramanitrera
Sr. Acquisition and Assistance Spec
Acquisition and Assistance Specialist
South Africa USAID-Pretoria YOUR NUMBER
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the South Africa USAID Pretoria
- • USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustai...
- • Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho
- • Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE)...
- • Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement
- • Request for Information for USAID/Namibia Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response ...