Studies of the Effects of Influenza Antiviral Agents
The summary for the Studies of the Effects of Influenza Antiviral Agents grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Studies of the Effects of Influenza Antiviral Agents: The Influenza Division (ID) of NCID, CDC is seeking a cooperative agreement (U01) for studies that describe the effects of influenza antiviral drugs in adults and children, and among both hospitalized and outpatient patients, when initiated <48 hours after laboratory confirmation of influenza onset versus 48 hours or more after onset.
|Federal Grant Title:||Studies of the Effects of Influenza Antiviral Agents|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-07-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 05, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 05, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 06, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- You may submit an application(s) if your organization has any of the following characteristics: . Public nonprofit organizations . Private nonprofit organizations . For profit organizations . Foreign Institutions . Small, minority, and women-owned businesses . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments . Indian /Native American Tribal Government (Federally Recognized) . Indian/Native American Tribal Government (Other than Federally Recognized) . Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If you are applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, you must provide a letter from the state or local government as documentation of your status. Attach this documentation behind the first page of your application form or for electronic applications, use a PDF file and attach as "Other Documents" and label as appropriate.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC, Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2