Study and Analysis of Strategies for the Technology Innovation in the Transportation Sector
The summary for the Study and Analysis of Strategies for the Technology Innovation in the Transportation Sector grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Study and Analysis of Strategies for the Technology Innovation in the Transportation Sector: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from eligible institutions for study and analysis of innovative strategies for encouraging the development and adoption of new vehicle and fuel technologies for control of emissions including consideration of impact on criteria pollutants, toxic emissions and greenhouse gas emissions. Studies and analyses should consider barriers for technological innovation and opportunities for overcoming these barriers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Study and Analysis of Strategies for the Technology Innovation in the Transportation Sector|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-DOD-05-19|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 14, 2005 The closing date and time for receip|
|Posted Date:||Oct 25, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Oct 25, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 13, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Larson, Robert, Project Officer, Phone (734) 214-4277, Fax (734) 214-4598, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Larson, Robert
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Modeling of Climate Change Mitigation, Impacts and Adaptation
- • Development And Management Of The National Small Business Ombudsman/small Business Environ...
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin