Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
The summary for the Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Columbia Area Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier: The purpose of this project is to work cooperatively with the RSBOJC, Roza and Sunnyside Valley Irrigation districts to design and construct a fish barrier on the Sulphur Creek Wasteway that would prevent access by salmonids to most of the wasteway.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Columbia Area Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||07SF1U4000|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 28, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 01, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$161,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$161,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$161,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rex Crumrine
Contracts & Agreements Special
Phone 509-575-5848 email@example.com Rex H Crumrine
- Similar Government Grants
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program
- • June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Recreation Improvements, Fish and Wildlife Enhancements, Cachuma Lake County Park
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Columbia Area Office
- • WCFSP Piping
- • YRBWEP Feasibility Study
- • Thomas Creek Water Quality
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program
- • YRBWEP Implementation