Supplements to the Center for Substance Abuse Treatments Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women and Residential Treatment for Women and their Children Program
The summary for the Supplements to the Center for Substance Abuse Treatments Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women and Residential Treatment for Women and their Children Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Supplements to the Center for Substance Abuse Treatments Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women and Residential Treatment for Women and their Children Program: The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) announces the availability of funds for fiscal year (FY) 2007 to expand/enhance grant activities carried out under the Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women and Residential Treatment for Women and their Children Program funded in 2004. The purpose of these grants is to expand the availability of comprehensive, high quality residential substance abuse treatment services for low-income women, age 18 and over, who are pregnant, postpartum women, or other parenting women, and their minor children, age 17 and under, who have limited access to quality health services. The system of care should continue to improve the overall treatment outcomes for the women, her children, and the family unit as a whole. SAMHSA/CSAT is announcing the availability of one-year supplemental funding to enable grantees from the 2004 cohort to continue providing residential treatment services to women and their minor children as required under the 2004 Request for Applications (RFA). Additional information on this program may be found in the original funding announcement, TI-04-004, included in this (RFA) package.
|Federal Grant Title:||Supplements to the Center for Substance Abuse Treatments Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women and Residential Treatment for Women and their Children Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||TI-07-006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services_Projects of Regional and National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 25, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 29, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 29, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 24, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||14|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for this funding opportunity is limited to the cohort of 14 PPW/RWC grantees funded in FY 2004 whose awards expire in September 2007. The purpose of this funding opportunity is to allow these grantees to compete for an additional year of funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kimberly Pendleton
Grants Management Officer
240-276-1421 kimberly.Pendleton@samhsa.hhs.gov Kimberly Pendleton
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program for Racial/Ethnic Minorities Ages...
- • Program Supplements for Minority Fellowship Program - Addiction Counselors (Short Title: M...
- • Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short ...
- • Cooperative Agreements to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (Short Ti...
- • Cooperative Agreement for the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Center for Exce...
- • Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Targeted Areas of Need
- • State Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordination
- • Circles of Care III: Tribal Infrastructure Grants for Transforming Behavioral Health Servi...
- More Grants from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
- • Drug Free Communities Support Program
- • Opportunity SM-11-001
- • Opportunity SM-11-002
- • Opportunity SM-10-011
- • Opportunity SM-10-017