Support for High-Quality HIV Care and Treatment Activities in Eastern Province in the Republic of Kenya Under the President's Emergency for AIDS Relief
The summary for the Support for High-Quality HIV Care and Treatment Activities in Eastern Province in the Republic of Kenya Under the President's Emergency for AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support for High-Quality HIV Care and Treatment Activities in Eastern Province in the Republic of Kenya Under the President's Emergency for AIDS Relief: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-643 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Support for High-Quality HIV Care and Treatment Activities in Eastern Province in the Republic of Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." $800,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund up to one award to support the implementation/expansion of HIV care and treatment programs in the Eastern Province of the Republic of Kenya. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/PS06-643.htm. The estimated funding date is August 15, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support for High-Quality HIV Care and Treatment Activities in Eastern Province in the Republic of Kenya Under the President's Emergency for AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-643|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||GLOBAL AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 20, 2006 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||Jun 06, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 06, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 19, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: . Public, non-profit organizations; . Private, non-profit organizations; . For-profit organizations; . Small, minority, and women-owned businesses; . Universities; . Colleges; . Hospitals; . Community-based organizations; . Faith-based organizations; . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments; . Indian tribes; . Indian tribal organizations; . U.S. State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau); and . Political subdivisions of U.S. States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by a U.S State as eligible to submit an application under the State eligibility in lieu of a State application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a U.S. State or local government, a letter from the State or local government as documentation of the status is required. Place this documentation behind the first page of the application form.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2