Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Pilot Project Award (SC2)
The summary for the Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Pilot Project Award (SC2) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Pilot Project Award (SC2): The SCORE Program is a developmental program designed to increase the research competitiveness of faculty and research capacity of institutions with an explicitly stated historical mission and/or a demonstrated historical track record of training and graduating students from backgrounds underrepresented in biomedical research. Eligible institutions must award science degrees to undergraduate (B.S. or B.A.) and/or graduate students (M.S. or Ph.D.) and have received less than 6 million dollars per year of NIH R01 support (total costs) in each of the last 2 fiscal years.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Pilot Project Award (SC2)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-438|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.113, 93.121, 93.173, 93.233, 93.242, 93.279, 93.398, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.847, 93.853, 93.855, 93.856, 93.859, 93.865, 93.866|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 7th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 7th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 21st, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 21st, 2016|
|Archive Date:||October 8th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 21st, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...