Support to People with Disabilities in Uzbekistan
The summary for the Support to People with Disabilities in Uzbekistan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support to People with Disabilities in Uzbekistan: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from all qualified organizations to promote the rights and equal opportunities for people with disabilities (PWDs) in Uzbekistan.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support to People with Disabilities in Uzbekistan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DCM122-08-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 13, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Support to People with Disabilities in Uzbekistan
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Acquisition and Assistance Office
USAID/CAR Regional Mission
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • Governance Support Program
- • Enhanced Enabling Environment Program (E3)
- • Access to Information Project
- • Good Governance Initiative Fund (GGIF)
- • Kyrgyzstan TB Program