Support to the Republic of Rwanda's National Reference Laboratory to Strengthen HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
The summary for the Support to the Republic of Rwanda's National Reference Laboratory to Strengthen HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support to the Republic of Rwanda's National Reference Laboratory to Strengthen HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Support to the Republic of Rwandas National Reference Laboratory to Strengthen HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." $200,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund up to one award to strengthen progressively Rwandas national laboratory network capacity to deliver quality laboratory services for HIV/AIDS prevention, diagnostic, care and treatment programs nationally. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/PS06-631.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support to the Republic of Rwanda's National Reference Laboratory to Strengthen HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-631|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||GLOBAL AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 09, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 10, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is only open to the Rwandan National Reference Laboratory.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2