Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States
The summary for the Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States: Following the Presidents National Strategy, this announcement seeks to support selected foreign Governments through their Ministries of Health or other responsible Ministries for human health or public-health emergency preparedness.
|Federal Grant Title:||Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP07-702|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 14, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 13, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below. Only the following Foreign Governments may submit applications through their Ministries of Health or other national Government offices responsible for public-health preparedness and disease surveillance in humans: Republic of Cote d'Ivoire, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Republic of Rwanda, Republic of South Africa, United Republic of Tanzania, Republic of Uganda, Republic of Azerbaijan, and the Republic of Iraq. Additional applicants may be considered if deemed necessary by grantor.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Procurement and Grants Office (PGO), Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Phone 770-488-2700 [email protected] Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2