Surveillance of Hazardous Substances Emergency Events
The summary for the Surveillance of Hazardous Substances Emergency Events grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Surveillance of Hazardous Substances Emergency Events: PA04022 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Surveillance of Hazardous Substances Emergency Events.? Approximately $1,450,000 is available to fund 15 awards to federally recognized Indian tribal governments and state health departments and their bona fide agents. The purpose of the program is to build capacity in state health departments to develop and maintain a state-based surveillance system for monitoring hazardous substances emergency events and conducting appropriate prevention activities . The estimated funding award date is September 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Surveillance of Hazardous Substances Emergency Events|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04022|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveillance of Hazardous Substance Emergency Events|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Mar 15, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 06, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 06, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- In addition to Federally recognized Indian tribal governments, State Health Departments or their Bona Fide Agents are eligible to apply. Visit the CDC website for the full-length announcement for more details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • CDCs Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity
- • National Acute Hazardous Substance Incidents Surveillance and Prevention Program
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...