T2 Translational Research on Aging: Small Business Innovation Awards (R43/R44)
The summary for the T2 Translational Research on Aging: Small Business Innovation Awards (R43/R44) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
T2 Translational Research on Aging: Small Business Innovation Awards (R43/R44): The involvement of small businesses in translational aging research could hasten the pace at which scientific advances are transformed into commercial products to improve or maintain the health and functional independence of older adults. Therefore, this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is intended to support innovative research conducted by small businesses through the SBIR program to advance the availability of novel devices, products, health care practices and programs with the potential for commercial success and the likelihood to benefit the lives of older adults.
|Federal Grant Title:||T2 Translational Research on Aging: Small Business Innovation Awards (R43/R44)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-376|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Numbers:||328045, 328046|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Aging Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 5, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 5, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Oct 6, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed. See FOA for Eligibility Details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)