Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program
The summary for the Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program: To provide graduate medical education payments to support community-based training. Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education payments will cover the costs of new residency programs in community-based ambulatory primary care settings such as health centers. Payments will be maed for direct expenses and for indirect expenses to qualified teaching health centers that are listed as sponsoring institutions by the revelant accrediting body for expansion of existing, or establishing of new approved, graduate medical residency training programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-12-029|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Affordable Care Act - Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education Payments Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 06, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 06, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Dec 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$16,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Qualified teaching health centers that are listed as sponsoring institutions by the revelevant accrediting body for expansion of existing, or establishment of new approved, graduate medical residency training programs.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Affordable Care Act - Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program
- • Affordable Care Act (ACA) Teaching Health Center (THC) Graduate Medical Education (GME) Pa...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care