Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Health (MOH) For HIV Services And Program Transition In The Republic Of Mozambique Under The President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Health (MOH) For HIV Services And Program Transition In The Republic Of Mozambique Under The President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Health (MOH) For HIV Services And Program Transition In The Republic Of Mozambique Under The President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The primary purpose of this announcement is to provide funding to organizations with proven experience in the provision of HIV clinical services and technical assistance (in these geographic areas) to enable them to accomplish the following tasks: 1) to provide clinical, technical and financial support for delivery and expansion of HIV prevention, care and treatment services to children and adults in one or more of the following geographic locations: Maputo City, and the provinces of Maputo, Gaza, Inhambane, Nampula, and Cabo Delgado; 2) to progressively transition these programs over a period of 5 years to Mozambican government and non-governmental ownership thus ensuring sustainable service delivery within the target provinces and the health sector in Mozambique.
|Federal Grant Title:||Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Health (MOH) For HIV Services And Program Transition In The Republic Of Mozambique Under The President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH11-11108|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 01, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 01, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are: - Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) - Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) - For-profit organizations (other than small business) - Small, minority, and women-owned businesses - Universities - Colleges - Research institutions - Hospitals - Community-based organizations - Faith-based organizations - Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments - State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) - Non-domestic (non-U.S.) entity - Other (specify) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provide Accreditation and Quality Management Services to National Blood Services in Africa...
- • Increasing capacity of the Dominican Republic's Ministry of Health in the areas of Blood S...
- • Improving HIV/STI/TB Prevention, Treatment and Care Services for Mobile Populations in the...
- • Strengthening Public Health Systems in the Caribbean by supporting the Caribbean Public He...
- • Supporting Laboratory Strengthening Activities in Resource-Limited Countries under the Pre...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...