Technical Assistance for the Parent Centers CFDA 84.328R Focus Area 1
The summary for the Technical Assistance for the Parent Centers CFDA 84.328R Focus Area 1 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Technical Assistance for the Parent Centers CFDA 84.328R Focus Area 1: .Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of this program is to ensure that parents of children with disabilities receive training and information to help improve results for their children. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.328R. If you choose to submit your application electronically, you must use the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities program competitions--CFDA Numbers 84.328C and 84.328R at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.328, not 84.328C). The telephone of the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726.
|Federal Grant Title:||Technical Assistance for the Parent Centers CFDA 84.328R Focus Area 1|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-031908-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Education_Parent Information Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 18, 2008 Applications Available: 03/19/2008.|
|Posted Date:||Mar 19, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 19, 2008|
|Archive Date:||May 18, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$765,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$765,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofit private organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
US. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Potomac Center Plaza
- Similar Government Grants
- • OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Technical ...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community ...
- • Training and Information for Parents of Children Disabilities: Parent Training and Informa...
- • OSERS: OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Parent Tr...
- • OSERS/OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Parent Tra...
- • Parent Training and Information Centers
- • Community Parent Resource Centers
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...