Technical & Supervisory Assistance Grants and Housing Application Packaging Grants
The summary for the Technical & Supervisory Assistance Grants and Housing Application Packaging Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Rural Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Technical & Supervisory Assistance Grants and Housing Application Packaging Grants: Section 525 Technical and Supervisory Assistance (TSA) and Section 509 Housing Application Packaging Grants (HAPG). $1,061,966 is available for the TSA and HAPG programs. Funds are available on a limited basis for TSA grants. In accordance with the provisions of 7 CFR 1944.525, funding will be targeted nationally and then on an individual basis to States/areas with the highest degree of substandard housing and persons in poverty eligible to receive Agency housing assistance. States should submit proposals from potential applicants to the National Office for review and concurrence prior to authorizing an application. Requests should be submitted to the National Office for HAPG based on projected usage of these funds for the quarter or as needed. HAPG requests should be submitted by e-mail to Gloria Denson, Senior Loan Specialist, SFH Direct Loan Division, 202-720-1487. Reserve funds will be held at the National Office and requests from eligible States will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional guidance is provided in the NOFA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Technical & Supervisory Assistance Grants and Housing Application Packaging Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Rural Development|
|Grant Categories:||Housing Education Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-RD-RHS-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Technical and Supervisory Assistance Grants 10.442 Housing Application Packaging Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 16, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$106,166|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mathes, Nica, Loan Specialist, Phone 202-205-3656, Fax 202-720-2232, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Mathes, Nica
- More Grants from the Rural Development
- • Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA) Inviting Applications for the Rural Community Developm...
- • Housing Preservation Grants for Fiscal Year 2005
- • Section 523 mutual and self-help housing grants
- • Very Low Income Housing Repair Loans and Grants
- • Section 516 Farm Labor Housing (FLH) New Construction or Repair Grants and Emergency Grant...