Tennessee Valley Natural Resource Planning and Management
The summary for the Tennessee Valley Natural Resource Planning and Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tennessee Valley Natural Resource Planning and Management: The objective of this Task Agreement is for the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy and NPS to collaborate on natural resource planning for a small earthen dam and associated resources, including habitat for threatened species and species of special concern. The collaboration will identify opportunities to link the Parks Conservancy Trails Forever program with natural resource management and will provide educational, public engagement, and volunteer opportunities for resource management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tennessee Valley Natural Resource Planning and Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00114|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 8, 2015 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is no|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 8, 2015 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is no|
|Posted Date:||Apr 24, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 24, 2015|
|Archive Date:||May 24, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$320,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$320,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$81,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss, Agreements Officer, 805 370-2321
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area