Threat Image Projection Proof-of Concept
The summary for the Threat Image Projection Proof-of Concept grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Homeland Security, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Threat Image Projection Proof-of Concept: The Transportation Security Laboratory, located at the William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC), Atlantic City International Airport, N.J., intends to award a Cooperative Agreement(s) to establish proof-of-concept for Next-Generation (NexGen) Explosives Detection System (EDS) Threat Image Projection (TIP) software. This project, entitled NexGen EDS TIP, is expected to be completed within a 12 to 24-month period. This announcement invites current EDS vendors, as well as third parties with advanced knowledge of three-dimensional data manipulation, to respond with FTI TIP software concepts that may be integrated seamlessly into existing EDS software. Independent teams and organizations are encouraged to submit a White Paper. This modification provides a different URL. If you are not successful with the actual link then follow the instructions below: Go to http://www.eps.gov , click on "Vendors", click on "DHS", click on (DHS-BT) "Offices", click on Transportation Security Administration "Locations", click on "posted dates" then, April 14 "Synopsis" and then, click on ?Solicitation 01? for the BAA Narrative.
|Federal Grant Title:||Threat Image Projection Proof-of Concept|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HSTS04-04-R-146|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2004|
|Posted Date:||May 11, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 29, 2004|
|Archive Date:||May 29, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$795,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$795,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Broad Agency Announcement for the competitive selection of research proposals. This Announcement invites current Explosives Detection System (EDS) vendors as well as third parties with advanced knowledge of three-dimensional data manipulation, to respond with Fictional Threat Image (FTI) Threat Image Projection (TIP) software concepts that may be integrated seamlessly into existing EDS software. Independent teams and organizations are encouraged to submit a White Paper.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Morgan, Marilyn, Grant Management Officer, Phone 2024013122, Fax 2027729730, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Morgan, Marilyn
- Similar Government Grants
- • Detection Systems for Radiological and Nuclear Countermeasure (DSRNC)
- More Grants from the Department of Homeland Security
- • TSA Advanced Surveillance Program
- • Transportation Security Administration (TSA) ARRA Airport Checked Baggage Inspection Syste...
- • Opportunity BAA09-05
- • Law Enforcement Officer Reimbursement Agreement Program
- • FY 2008 Boating Safety Grant Program