Title III Capacity Development
The summary for the Title III Capacity Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Title III Capacity Development: The purpose of this grant program is to support eligible entities in their efforts to strengthen their organizational infrastructure and enhance their capacity to develop, enhance or expand high quality HIV primary health care services in rural or underserved areas and communities of color. The applicant must propose capacity development activities that will develop, enhance, or expand a comprehensive continuum of outpatient HIV primary care services in their community. Capacity development grant funds are intended for a fixed period of time (one to three years) and not for long-term activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Title III Capacity Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-020|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants to Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services with Respect to HIV Disease|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 23, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants must be public or private non-profit entities that are or intend to become HIV primary care providers. Faith-based or community-based organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS Program) Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)
- • HIV Early Intervention Services Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Capacity Development Program
- • Title Iii: Categorical Grant Program to Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services wit...
- • Title III: Categorical Grant Program To Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services Wit...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • National Maternal and Child Center for Oral Health Systems Integration and Improvement
- • Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- • Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)