To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National TB Nurse Coalition Project
The summary for the To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National TB Nurse Coalition Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National TB Nurse Coalition Project: This is a forecast for FY 2016 to continue funding for the National TB Controllers Association (NTCA). This organization is in good standing, eligible, and has the expertise to continue work to strengthen relationships between CDC and national TB control programs and other entities interested in advancing the elimination of tuberculosis in the United States.
|Federal Grant Title:||To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National TB Nurse Coalition Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS12-12050501SUPP16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tuberculosis Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Feb 12, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 12, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 27, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Glenroy Christie
Centers for Disease Control - NCHHSTP 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Su...
- • Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COE)
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
- • Tuberculosis Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
- • Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials
- • National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers
- • Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement
- • Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United State...
- • The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program