Trail Development, Construction and Maintenence
The summary for the Trail Development, Construction and Maintenence grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Trail Development, Construction and Maintenence: A trail management program designed to support and foster coordinated trail development and maintenance programs involving public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management. The program will provide opportunities for public or non-government organizations to assist with management of existing and planned trails, and implementing trail plans by other agencies and organizations. The program is aimed at providing opportunities for youth organizations to develop and practice leadership, team work, and trail design, planning, construction and maintenance skills while working on projects on public lands. The program will include activities such as conducting trail surveys and grade line design, completing necessary studies and evaluations, preparing project plans, building new trail, completing condition inspections of existing trails, and completing maintenance on existing trails, and installing or maintaining trail signs or markers, acquisition of easements or rights of ways where needed, and administering and coordinating program activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Trail Development, Construction and Maintenence|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AZ-RFA08-0002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 08, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 08, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jan 16, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 09, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- edward walsh Grants Management Officer Phone 602-417-9289
Agency Contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Dolores River Restoration Project in Colorado.
- • BLM- CO Southwest District Human Impact Monitoring Research.
- • BLM AZ, NLCS Old Spanish National Historic Trail Program Arizona Strip
- • BLM (Arizona), Interpretive Association, Arizona Strip District, Arizona
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU