Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Title IV Grantees
The summary for the Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Title IV Grantees grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Title IV Grantees: This Cooperative Agreement is intended to assist in providing training and technical assistance to Ryan White CARE Act Title IV grantees and other programs with an interest in improving access to primary medical care, research and support services for HIV-infected infants, children, youth, and women and their affected families. Applicants will assist the grantees in understanding and putting into action the requirements of the CARE Act and research based best practices for high quality, comprehensive HIV primary care and support service delivery to people living with HIV/AIDS. The Cooperative Agreement will transfer knowledge and provide practical help to a diverse group of organizations and individuals, including direct service staff of State/local AIDS programs, State/local health departments, CARE Act grantees and their subcontractors, other AIDS service organizations, community based organizations and faith-based organizations; members of CARE Act! and consumers. Cooperative Agreement recipients will build upon the lessons learned from other training, technical assistance and capacity building efforts sponsored by the HIV/AIDS Bureau and work to address needs not fulfilled by existing efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Title IV Grantees|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-042|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 02, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 02, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 17, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are public and nonprofit private entities and schools and academic health science centers. Faith-based and community-based organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resour...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning B...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreeme...
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- • International AIDS Education and Training Centers
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)