Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes
The summary for the Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes: Modification to the published announcement: Please delete the following under Priority Area 1, Transitional Living Program, Section III.1 Eligible Applicants: Current TLP grantees with project periods ending on or before September 30, 2008, and all other eligible applicants not currently receiving TLP funds may apply for a new competitive TLP grant under this announcement. Please replace the deleted language under Priority Area 1, Transitional Living Program, Section III.1 Eligible Applicantswith the following: Current TLP grantees with project periods ending on or before September 29, 2008, and all other eligible applicants not currently receiving TLP funds may apply for a new competitive TLP grant under this announcement. All information in this notice of correction is accurate and replaces information specified in the 05/29/2007 Program Announcement. ANNOUNCEMENT AVAILABILITY: To access this Program Announcement please go to the ACF Grant Opportunities webpage at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/grants/index.html or to http://www.Grants.gov.
|Federal Grant Title:||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-ACYF-CX-0064|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Transitional Living for Homeless Youth|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2007 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||May 30, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$16,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||105|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments Special district governments City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Local Governments Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Public and non-profit private entities and coordinated networks of such entities are eligible applicants under this announcement. Current TLP grantees with project periods ending on or before September 29, 2008, and all other eligible applicants not currently receiving TLP funds may apply for a new competitive TLP grant under this announcement. Current TLP grantees (including sub-grantees) with one or more years remaining in their project period may not apply for a new TLP grant for the community they currently serve. These grantees will receive instructions from their respective RHY Specialist on the procedures for applying for non-competitive continuation grants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Victoria Marquez
FYSB@dixongroup.com Victoria Marquez
- Similar Government Grants
- • Runaway and Homeless Youth Capacity Building for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/o...
- • Support Systems for Rural Homeless Youth: A Collaborative State and Local Demonstration
- • Transitional Living/Maternity Group Homes for Runaway and Homeless Youth
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants