Translational Research in Pediatric and Obstetric Pharmacology (R01)
The summary for the Translational Research in Pediatric and Obstetric Pharmacology (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Translational Research in Pediatric and Obstetric Pharmacology (R01): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to encourage applications for translational and clinical research as well as clinical trials that will advance our knowledge about the underlying mechanisms of drug action, response, and safety in children at various developmental stages, and/or in pregnant women and the developing fetus. The overall goals of the FOA are to improve the safety and effectiveness of current drugs for pediatric or obstetric patients, and to enhance the development of new drugs or a safer usage of the existing drugs for tailored therapies to meet emerging clinical needs for these special populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Translational Research in Pediatric and Obstetric Pharmacology (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-246|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 15, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 12, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)
- • NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)
- • Pediatric Scientist Development Program (K12)
- • Rehabilitation Research Career Development Programs (K12)
- • Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program FY 2017 (P2C)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Potential Effects of Metformin on Aging and Age-Related Conditions: Small-Scale Clinical S...
- • Revision Awards to Institutional Training Programs to Advance Research on Alzheimers Disea...
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Frontotemporal Degeneration FTD Sequencing Consortium: Discovery, replication and validati...
- • Research Centers in Minority Institutions (U54)