Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Program
The summary for the Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Program: The purpose of this program is to enact and stabilize systems change, within State governments, to support the availability of and access to services and supports for individuals with TBI and their families.
|Federal Grant Title:||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-09-132|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Traumatic Brain Injury State Demonstration Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 01, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 08, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 08, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 10, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||16|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For all TBI State grants, State governments are the only eligible applicants for funding under the Federal TBI Program. For all TBI State grants, State governments are the only eligible applicants for funding under the Federal TBI Program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Center
firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Implementation Partnership Grant Program
- • Traumatic Brain Injury States Grant Program, Implementation Partnership Grants
- • Targeted Issues in Traumatic Brain Injury: Juvenile Justice and TBI
- • Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) State Grants Program
- • Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Program - State Implementation Grants
- • Traumatic Brain Injury Program Planning
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Maternal and Child Environmental Health Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network (...
- • Centers of Excellence (COE)
- • Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network
- • Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...