Treatment Technologies for Arsenic Removal for Small Drinking Water Systems FY 2004
The summary for the Treatment Technologies for Arsenic Removal for Small Drinking Water Systems FY 2004 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Treatment Technologies for Arsenic Removal for Small Drinking Water Systems FY 2004: This solicitation seeks proposals for treatment technologies for cost-effective arsenic removal for small drinking water systems. The objective of this program is to pre-quality treatment technologies for a subsequent demonstration program which will evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of drinking water treatment technologies to meet the new arsenic maximum contaminant level (MCL) of 0.010 mg/l(10 ug/l) for varying source water quality conditions. For the purposes of this solicitation, treatment technologies may also include process modifications and engineering approaches, as well as point-of-use (POU)/point-of entry (POE) devices. Additionally, treatment technologies may be new or add-on. The program will evaluate the reliability of technologies for small systems; guage simplicity of operation, maintenance and required operator skills; determine cost-effectiveness; and characterize treatment residuals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Treatment Technologies for Arsenic Removal for Small Drinking Water Systems FY 2004|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-102203-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Protection_Consolidated Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 05, 2004 The deadline for receipt of the appl|
|Posted Date:||Oct 22, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Feb 04, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Feb 04, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Richards, April, Project Officer, Phone 202-564-2297, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Richards, April
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ecological Indicators for the Great Rivers of the Central Basin
- • National Pesticide Information Center & National Pesticide Medical Monitoring Program;...
- • Support the Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC); Notice of Funds Availability
- • Aggregate Exposure Assessment: Longitudinal Surveys of Human Exposure-Related Behavior
- • Tribal Pesticide and Special Projects
- • DHS-EPA Cooperative Center of Excellence on the Methods and Science to Conduct Microbial R...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...