Tri County Weed Treatment and Inventory Project
The summary for the Tri County Weed Treatment and Inventory Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tri County Weed Treatment and Inventory Project: This project will allow the continued coordination with state and local governments and private land owners to accomplish noxious weed inventory and treatment on lands within the Ely District Office; to monitor the effectiveness of past treatments, and to expand public awareness of noxious weed issues. Also to specifically strengthen and expand containment efforts on tall whitetop infestations in Railroad Valley in both the Ely and Battle Mountain Districts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tri County Weed Treatment and Inventory Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00081|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$196,222|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$196,222|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$196,222|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - Special district governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W. Bell, Grants Management Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA King Range National Conservation Area Invasive Weed Eradication
- • BLM Nevada Noxious and Invasive Weed Treatment, Inventory and Monitoring Project Ely Distr...
- • BLM NM Pecos District Integrated Restoration Focal Area Initiative
- • BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Control Program
- • BLM CA Cooperative Integrated Noxious Weed Management Program
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...